Keeping our students and teachers and healthy is incredibly important to us, especially during the pandemic.
Here are the precautions we're taking:
- Reduced class sizes
- HVAC that includes bipolar ionization for our entire building
- Regular cleaning to include increased cleaning of classroom and bathroom surfaces, materials/toys, common touch areas: light switches, door handles, railings, etc..
- Automatic hand soap dispensers + low touch paper towel dispensers have been installed in every bathroom and classroom
- Outdoor hand washing station near the playground
- Masks are available for our staff and students. Parents may make the choice for their child regarding masks.
Visit this link for a great resource
to introduce your child to mask-wearing in school.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our health + safety procedures.