Keeping our students and teachers and healthy is incredibly important to us, especially during the pandemic.
Here are the precautions we're taking:
- Reduced class sizes
- Brand New HVAC that includes bipolar ionization for our entire building
- Masks are ENCOURAGED for everyone in the building, all students, teachers and staff. Parents may make the choice for their child regarding masks.
- Symptom checks for students as they arrive, before leaving their vehicles
- Symptom checks for teachers upon arrival
- Smaller class groups (teachers and students) will stay together with no combining of groups.
- Precautions taken during drop-off to keep students distanced as they walk to class
- After School activities will NOT be hosted, including Lucky Lunch (this may be re-evaluated)
- Regular cleaning to include increased cleaning of classroom and bathroom surfaces, materials/toys, common touch areas: light switches, door handles, railings, etc..
- Automatic hand soap dispensers + low touch paper towel dispensers have been installed in every bathroom and classroom
- Outdoor hand washing station near the playground
Visit this link for a great resource
to introduce your child to mask-wearing in school.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our health + safety procedures.